Thank you for your question!
We’ll be in touch shortly.
We invite you to read Child Care Law Center’s publications and resources below while you wait for our response.
Child Care Law Center Publications
- Check out our Child Care Providers page for answers to common child care-related legal issues.
Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies
- Call your local child care resource and referral agency with any non-legal child care-related question.
Community Care Licensing
- Visit the Child Care Licensing Program, Department of Social Services for general information about licensed child care or if you think a child care provider is breaking licensing laws.
Find Legal Representation
- The State Bar of California has a list of each county bar association, or you can call Lawyer Referral Services at 866-442-2529 (toll-free in California) or 415-538-2250 (from outside California)
- Contact your local county bar association to ask for referrals
- Find low-cost or free legal help at lawhelpca.org
- California Courts Self-Help Information
Questions about the Coronavirus? Please click here! We will be updating these resources as new guidance and policies are issued.
The Child Care Law Center’s legal support and information is limited to the state of California. If you live outside of California, you can find low-cost of free legal help by contacting lawhelp.org.